Saturday, December 1, 2012

floating by.




Right now I sit in oceans calm to the constriction around my body. These waters calm, not

like before when waves slapped me from all angles; rocked me side to side. Pulled me toward

 shallow shores then into deep ends for snapping sharks. I was dipped in and out of the water

with such force by my hair I gathered an unwanted headache. The water now, is neither cold

or hot but lukewarm; with the slight bounce of a steady heart monitor's line. I like it when

I'm like this. I'm not angry, nor sad; but merely calm. But like the sea tugging me this way

and that way, I can't decide whether I am happy or not. I must be, because I'm still here and

still writing. I hit the iceberg long ago, but I'm still treading these waters. Some waters, I find

however, are too vicious to sit oneself in. I might wake up there, but it's not my fault.


Let there be no pirates on this sea; unpredictability salts the air. 



No comments:

Post a Comment