Tuesday, January 1, 2013

i stole his clothes bed

i stole his clothes bed, robbed him of shelter and my father took him outside; hurled him faraway into grass. That's not his home at all. his home is my own home but he disagrees. i have seen his family members in this house for a long time even after killing them, they never leave because its their house apparently. i saw him tonight and i smelled his rage and defense. now i smell burnt leaves crushed under great heavy rubber boots coming this way. they're his original parents, parents of my species. or are they anthropomorphic bears in boots? they are coming for me just like they said. set me on fire set me on fire set me on fire theyll take me to the woods and theyll set me on fire, set me on fire, set me on fire theyll take me to the woods and theyll set me on fire set me on fire set me on fire
fly knows all; it buzzes GO AWAY I know they're here I'm just getting ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment