Wednesday, February 20, 2013

lessons in meditation


i am the seductress who has long since lived right under
                                                                      her unnoticing glare

she is drawn to my power

I can have the dark queen now

she is drawn to my invisible tug

she tightens,
then releases those snakes around my throat

she comes closer

as close so I can hear her thoughts

she is deep in my lusts

quicksand

the harsh pull is mine now

the Dark Queen is mine now

she releases her breath

like wild and dark berries

and her power

it lightens around me ; around my ankles

she is against me now

but so with me


her powers are stronger than I thought

her smirk widens

loosens my tongue

I let out a shaky sigh

she reaches up

reaches towards me but I am

already against her

her magic hardens around me

she releases a rich laugh

and her words are more powerful than I have ever seen.


No comments:

Post a Comment