Saturday, October 20, 2012

collaboration with Barb








Barbara and I spoke briefly on Facebook earlier.
It seems our collaboration is coming together (it was beforehand, but even better now) because we know what style of poetry we both want to submit and somehow relate to each others. I'm currently working on styling the front and back cover of the case jacket we will be presenting our work with: that requires a simple caricature of both Barbara and me, as well as the main headings we discussed together would fit the theme perfectly. Barb sent me a picture on Gmail that she believes would go in good, too.
I'm also working on the writer's statements/interview questions that we both reckon might go well inside the case in CD format as an opening to both of our personalities and how we see the world, etc. Overall I think it's a very fun, different yet interesting assignment and I'm glad to be working with Barb. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment