Thursday, October 25, 2012

;) I'm not crazy, I promise xx


Dear Myra,
please don't be mad at me

I was only pondering my thoughts on waters so calm I wished not to tread
but to dip in one toe at a time, enough to taste the thirst /
It's a shame the pond reflects such a sailboat on black seas above... half a moon is never much fun without the other half /

I have taken malicious bounds through delicious fields of green with grass as tall as a cat's fur on end; but even my own cries die down like hopeful embers on ash /

but you..Dear Myra, I will never forget the gist of your cry ; it has been laid out bluntly and beautifully like a tiger's death turned to rug of fur to cushion most peculiar stance /

I am your audience /
I am your jester in courts of approval ;

I am the Messiah produced by passion who fed rich crowd
with simple ideas / you are the last I will love

No comments:

Post a Comment