Monday, October 1, 2012

feelin' great





A class beginning with a short-lived art exercise on the whiteboard, then progressing into discussions of writing processes, writer's block and writing techniques and genres in general is a great way to finalize my day which made me feel better about myself, my writing and my environment.

I love class!

Today I finally got in touch with Barbara in terms of group work and how we're going to present and record our work. It was good, we came up with several positive ideas on how we can collaborate our poetry and attitudes to make something great. Tonight I'm going to scroll through my poetry collection that I wrote during the year to see what might fit nicely into the exercise, as she is going to do, then email her a list of the works in question. Speaking of poetry, a little nervous about the Naked Voices performance but also feeling positive adrenaline to feed the momentum to perform.

Again, I love class!


No comments:

Post a Comment