Saturday, October 6, 2012

crime and stereotypes make a good ranting topic




No one has the right to judge, unless such is proven as legitimately correct and agreed to by the entire world, and not a claim by a crowd of ignorant onlookers since the entire world and all it's people revolves around opinion overriding fact; as long as we live, fact will always be obscured in different ways - many of them giving too little or too much credit than needed. All we can do is compare ideas and hope it doesn't result in an unnecessarily chemistry-like reaction of defensiveness and pure immaturity.



See, there's one thing I don't understand: A boy says to me today online, "you're not like other chicks, are you?" Must each gender group be customized to one characteristic, based on lazy observation? We're all different, it's just that people frazzle that fact by what I like to call crowd-peddling, in other words clones of society.


Myra was on the news the other night. My mum gives me the "how do you glorify a convicted pedophile and child killer?" inquiry.
- I then correct her, pointing out that there is a wide difference between glorifying someone and taking a vast interest in their profile and the surrounding events. I cannot confirm nor deny these allegations against me; all anyone should know is that I do my own private criminal profiling in the safety of my own bedroom, so as to gather my own facts, increase my knowledge in different areas and simply all out of interest.


Crime: Any offense, serious wrongdoing or sin.This definition, and according to other sources, is derived from not a natural matter but a government-manufactured rule.


But then again... can you really call something someone is passionate about a crime? There is no good or bad in this world because as I said earlier, different opinions override fact.
What is considered a daily ritual with the average person is considered disgusting and/or distasteful by another. There's no shame either, in siding with someone because you agree with their outlook in relating circumstances. I know that 'crime' also revolves around legality, general welfare and all that crap, but isn't there a saying somewhere that everyone should be accepted for who they are? That, in my personal opinion, includes their accompanying wishes of happiness - don't make me point out that the term 'happiness' can be described in different senses by different people.
Thus, it's evident the entire definition of adjectives describing something as good and bad are complete rubbish unless one side of it is agreed to by 100% of the world; we shouldn't let such fraudulent terms confuse and brainwash us. It's a shame many figures of the current generation act so quickly to draw the curtains across their fragile minds.
I say go for it; do what you love and be proud of it.
We're supposed to get as much out of life as we can because we never know what's around the corner: Death? An unexpected opportunity to engage in a hobby, or simply another face to slap and move on from.



No comments:

Post a Comment