Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Yes...my argument for the night.


It has come to my mind that one can often confuse 'persistence' and 'general boredom and neglect', and that includes both myself and society but now, no longer including me. Of course, these terms can be explored in different senses but you will soon learn the main objective of my argument.
A promiscuous-looking girl (and I am not fit to judge, but when one bursts their breasts out on the internet and claims they are of a perfect mother's position whilst calling other women whores and "dum slags"...) claims her children are of the product of rape. I did laugh, because she managed to spurt out her entire life story just about, upon reading a simple comment of mine in regards to her announcement that her children had woken from rest.
"Ewwwww kids."
She sent her online boyfriend after me, whom I eventually proved to be quite spineless and lacking the amount of knowledge required to remain open-minded to both sides of the story. This boy was also shockingly illiterate and knew no form of English other than "fuck you" "your low". Terrible grammar too, I must add, but this is merely a demonstration example to follow my main point here.
By a friend, the whore in question was dubbed "persistent" because she repeatedly claims my mother will be raped and killed... that is a clear contradiction in her earlier argument that rape and death is nothing to joke of and/or be fascinated about. This is how she reacts to Myra.
Now... persistence suggests that the determined person in question has even an ounce of intelligence to support their cause. The girl has proven she lacked this, so I would much rather label it 'general neglect and obvious boredom'.

I am persistent and therefore fascinated with research surrounding brutal crime in general, Myra's profile and the events shaping her history. I don't take too kindly when one will judge with pure hostility after viewing a photo for five seconds for the first time, and with the absence of competence to read even a single article outlining the subject. Perhaps, referring to her unnecessary outbursts of an alleged "gang bang" and "mistreatment of her ex boyfriend" would suggest she is jealous of the attention Myra gets even after her death, due to curiosity of the media and general public? I have gone into extensive research surrounding Myra's history for years now, and there is no reason we cannot call her one of her own -if not, a more passionate member. Crowd-peddling is a disease; it will turn a lot of people into obnoxious and incompetent idiots. I do, however, believe intelligence is a good basis for remaining -at all times- open-minded to all activity and behavioural traits. Anyone can do it, it's very simple. There is no excuse. I don't think a surgeon would appreciate it if half the world turned against him and called him a sadist because his job is to cut anaesthesia-fuelled people open and fiddle with their insides.
We all have a purpose for our beings, it just takes time to confront. People who turn to counter-assault complete with suggestive contradiction and narrow minded behaviour, well, only prove themselves to be as I said earlier neglected on a general basis and have nothing more constructive to entice themselves to. There's no point in arguing that fact because, ninety-nine percent of the time, what you see is what you get. Some minds can be toggled to a safer area that they eventually open to you on a polite level, but most of the time they will have their curtains drawn at all times.
Be careful who you trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment