Tuesday, October 23, 2012

One, two, three, four, five, six...


Dear me and a sixth of my soul,

It has come to my attention that some of the most wisest and rational people who have ever lived are serial killers. Maybe I have different personalities because I do not believe in change; evolution, sure, but not a complete alternation in one's soul. You see... there is no pain. Pain is defined by confusion of a situation, and the natural instinct to mold it into something better. Well, my dear, I have taken "pain" and society's shit bricks, and used both elements to build a considerably strong fort around myself. I will not be screwed around by peers or insignificant tangents of disagreement to my nature.
I will admit this only once: some killers were cocky enough to slip up -including disregard of advanced forensic science, motive behind killing a particular person, discarded evidence and pattern on modus-operandi- which does in fact contradict my idea of their superior intelligence; but the philosophy behind their beliefs can hardly be argued against. Unless the opposing dictator considers all sides of the story. Even so... there will always be an audience suited to your idea of life. One colony will see half of the moon, while the another sees the other half. Once in a blue moon will they see the entire circumference at the same time; but for now, it will remain a drifting sailboat on a black sea. In this world, there is no room for unsupported and claimed fact; only OPINION. And wherever judgment sprouts, immaturity and insecurity will follow. There are a lot of things I hate and one of them is when someone takes to showing extreme distaste towards my poetry... poetry, in my honest idea, is defined by language and emotion. It cannot be altered to suit another's pompous expectations. I never did quite get the concept of unsupported mockery... it only backfires the opposing race with scars of insecurity and sometimes undisguised jealousy. Accusing another of plagiarism without evidence of research proving that claim, is also immature and reveals delusional insecurity.
Often I like to think of demons and angels as higher replicas of the people of our generation; there are always opposing races representing the concepts of good and evil, and often these will be distorted to an extent to make an argument stronger. Cruel desires do in fact, blind us to the simple things. Usually, with experience, comes the knowledge that it is in fact the "good" side that resorts to brainwashing and materialization, while the "evil" side keeps it natural and raw. Often also, the evil are considered wrongdoers because they follow simply what is in their nature to do; if labeling weren't born...

I'll bet no one will ever read this. If I spurted my brainstorm of sectioning my idea of life in public, would anyone listen? Probably not... my voice is as faint as a child's cry be beneath the dirt of Saddleworth Moors.

No comments:

Post a Comment